Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ring of Fire: Real Time MMA in The Philippines

Last week, I've heard about an MMA event will be held here in the Philippines. Thinking that it was just another MMA event here in the Philippines, I didn't even took time to search for it, knowing that I'm just going to get disappointed, watching just another cheap-ass MMA event with a cheap-ass card. But after talking with my friend last night, I've heard about the fighters who would be competing in the said event, and at first, I even thought that Josh Barnett is going to be fighting Jeff Monson in that event, which really got my ass excited.

Well, after looking for some infos about The Ring of Fire event, I found out that Josh Barnett won't be fighting here, although he would be coaching Team Barnett, facing other teams like Ken Shamrock's lion's den, Royce Gracie's Team Gracie and Gokor Chivichyan's Team Gokor.

Among the big names who would be fighting in that event are, Renato "Babalu" Sobral, Jeff "Snowman" Monson, Yuki Kondo, John "The Bull" Marsh, Rico "Suave" Rodriguez, Ivan Salavery and many more.

I still don't have any news on the announced fight, but there's no way I'm going to miss this.

More here

No comments: